Sunday, November 23, 2008

EtsyHooker of the Week - lauraslefthook

As a special surprise this week Laura of lauraslefthook is our featured


















tsyHooker of the Week!




Her Etsy shop is filled with adorable stuffed letter pillows like the one pictured above, and are available in every letter! These pillows would be a terrific way to decorate a bedroom spelled out with a child’s name. She also has hand puppets like this very cute frog prince.



Her shop also has many other items, like her gorgeous Christmas ornaments, with hand folded papers and a crocheted top, perfect for trimming your tree.



And for some items that would make great stocking stuffers, don’t miss her Tawashi scrubbers and hair accessories.




Nominated by Nora (noradora) and seconded by myself, Laura is a truly dedicated team member who has been an EtsyHooker right from the beginning. Laura is the creator of the EtsyHooker of the Week, which she so kindly posted on her personal blog until our team blog came about. She now manages our team blog, keeping it current and hopping. Thank you very much Laura for all you do for our team, and congratulations on being named the EtsyHooker of the Week!


12 comments:

Jessica N. said...

Congratulations Laura! You definitely deserve it and I still LOVE your letter pillows! :D

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the big surprise. I never even considered you might be thinking of me when you took over the post this week. Now I really have to get to work on my shop this week, lol.

Valerie said...

Well Deserved! Thanks for all the work you do for us.

Unknown said...

Congrats Laura.
Those are beautiful ornaments.

BubbleGirl said...

Congrats Laura, well deserved!! You do a great job with the blog and I love your scrubbies. I don't know how you make those letters, that would drive me crazy!

Red Berry Crochet said...

I'm so glad you were surprised Laura :) Congratulations! I love your hand puppets especially, they are so cute and original!

Mountainside Crochet said...

Delighted to see you were named EtsyHooker of the Week, Laura. You are a very talented 'hooker' with truly original designs and very deserving of this 'honor'. Congratulations!

Nora said...

I am happy you were surprised!! You are such an asset to our team with all you contribute. I will never forget how you walked me through starting my blog. Thank you for all you do!
Nora

erinn said...

I'm a longtime fan of Laura's awesome letters! Congratulations, your work is great!

Pam said...

What a great Etsyhooker to feature! Laura is so talented. I love her froggy puppet, and her letter pillows are such a neat idea! She truly is dedicated and works hard on behalf of our team. Congratulations, Laura. You are terrific and deserve this recognition!

Anonymous said...

Laura was one of the first hooker's to welcome me to the group and was always so supportive in my 'early days'. She's been a favorite of mine for quite a while now and I'm so happy to see her featured! Laura does great work...the new ornaments are lovely! Who wouldn't want a tree filled with those beauties?! Congratulations :)

Krishell said...

Super cute hair clips!